Wednesday, April 15, 2009

B-Buckles as an alternative to maternity pants. Need user comments before I buy.?

I am not a fan of maternity pants and also wish not to spend a small fortune on them. I was guided to a product called the B-Buckle.seen here http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...


I was wondering if anyone has used this product and if it really works so you can wear your pants like it says you can. I don%26#039;t want to waste money on something that doesn%26#039;t work so input would be great.

B-Buckles as an alternative to maternity pants. Need user comments before I buy.?
My friend is pregnant and she said theat it is a great product for the early stages, but now that she is 6 months pregnant they show her underwear and feel like they fall down and are just not as comfortable. So if it is early in your pregnancy try them out. After all everyone is different they may work better for you.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment